Skip to main content

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Soft Apps built the PDF Reader as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Soft Apps at no cost and is intended for use as is.

This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.

If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at PDF Reader unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.

Information Collection and Use

For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app

Log Data

I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.

Cookies

Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.

Service Providers

I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.

Security

I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.

Children’s Privacy

These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.

Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.

Contact Us

If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at softappxtech@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Mengapa saya tidak bisa membuka file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ลืมรหัสผ่านค่ะ

      Delete
    2. কেন কি হয়েছে

      Delete
    3. Mauricio olha tofis este gamail n7nca tenho visto ok daria para vc olharem tem algo de estranho olá eubao pagar contas des4a tais kn7cabi ok.olharvcdaGoogle pq ou Telefonica pqsste gmailn7ca bi stemones ok dejav9rdual.q haholpe ppr cima desemeu olha nuca tive outa igmail se fur pelomru nome ok.ae olhar q si tem.gat8s fis grandes ok.por fabir olhar por k8m.sou cadeirante é temholevom9ber osra Fórum.de irat5as de advogada para ejefaoar ok significa sua coisa ok deixa ee eemho apelar.voujustica porjus5a coisas ste inal.bzo.xao.eu ok.tenjo.como.ptovar ok tenho.tufo ok.ate maus ok.obrigado ok.

      Delete
  2. ขอระหัสผ่าน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Я поняла, мой комментарий не дошел, да?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't use it, is requesting for password which I don't

    ReplyDelete
  5. ลืมรหัสผ่านค่ะ

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can know my password on my PDF App.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I know my password on my PDF app

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't fill in the form sent to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have forgetting my password
    How will I restore it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dengan Apa Peribadi Seorang Membersihkan Makam Diri Yang Kotor…?

    Untuk membersihkan kotornya makam diri adalah dengan Dzikrullah, yaitu berzikir kepada Allah. Disini kita memakai pembersihnya dengan Asma’ Allah atau Nama Allah. dibaca: “Allah-Allah” pada setiap makam.

    1. Makam Qalbi: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 5000 x
    2. Makam Roh: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 1000 x
    3. Makam Sirri: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 1000 x
    4. Makam Khafi: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 1000x
    5. Makam Akhfa: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 1000 x
    6. Makam Nafsun Natiqa: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 1000 x
    7. Makam Kullu Jasad: Zikir Allah-Allah sebanyak 1000 x

    Maka, Zikir “Allah-Allah” tersebut kalau dijumlahkan keseluruhan menjadi 11.000 x (hatam besar) dan kalau mampunya hanya 5000x pada makam qalbi maka itu disebut hatam kecil.
    Selama kotoran makam itu belum di bersihkan maka IBLIS akan senantiasa menjadi PILOT dengan mengendarai seorang manusia untuk senantiasa melakukan perbuatan tercela, sementara manusia itu sendiri sulit untuk berkelakuan terpuji karena jiwanya telah dirasuki oleh iblis.

    Jangan heran apabila dimuka bumi ini kita melihat banyaknya kehancuran akibat tangan-tangan manusia. Semua itu dalangnya adalah iblis yang bersemayam dikerajaannya.
    Apa Keuntungan Utama Melebihi Segalanya dari Bersihkan makam Diri Itu?
    Kebersihan adalah sebagian dari pada iman, dan kebersihan itu pangkal kesehatan. Tentunya, kalau makam diri sudah bersih dan senantiasa dijaga kebersihannya maka prilaku seseorang itu akan sehat dan iman seseorang itu akan kokoh tidak berbuat sesuatu yang tercela.
    Dengan seseorang memiliki perbuatan terpuji itu baik lahir maupun bathinnya tentulah permukaan bumi ini akan aman dan kehancuran akibat tangan manusia tadi tidak akan terjadi. Tidak akan saling mengahancurkan satu sama, dan masih banyak lagi cerita indah yang tidak cukup dilukiskan disini.
    Dari semua itu, ada keuntungan utama melebihi semua yang saya sebutkan sebelumnya yaitu Sucinya “Makam Robbaniyah”. Dialah implementasi Roh yang Suci dan paling halus yang disebut “Hakekat diri sebenarnya diri.”
    Dialah induk dari semua makam. Dialah yang dapat mendekati Tuhan. Rasululloh bersabda:
    “Di dalam tubuh anak adam ada segumpal daging apabila baik, maka baiklah seluruh jasad dan apabila rusak maka rusaklah seluruh jasad. Ketahuilah bahwa dia itu adalah “Hati”
    Oleh karena itu, dengan mendahulukan penelitian dan pengenalan diri sendiri akan menjadi kunci mengenal “Sang Maha Pencipta.” Mengenal Sang Maha Pencipta” itu adalah awal agama.
    “Awaluddin Ma’rifatulloh: Awal Agama Mengenal Allah”

    Bagaimana cara mengenal Allah?
    Untuk mengenal Allah maka Kenal Dulu diri.
    “Man arofa robbahu wa arofa nafsahu”

    By Datung Lalah Wawai
    By Hamin Patiwaja Tehupelasury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. এমন লোক বা আশেক অধিক যাদের কলবের খবর নেই কিন্তু নফসের মাকামে আলোচনা করছেন .

      Delete
  11. Résultats du baccalauréat Deuxième partie 2021 pour le togo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. This is Turkmathewson570@gmail.com cancel this I don't want it

      Delete
  13. Password nahi hai password mang raha hai kaha se de

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want unsuscribe.
    Cancel my account please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they get back to you, or did you find how to unsubscribe?

      Delete
    2. Has anybody found out how to unsubscribe?

      Delete
  15. This one is so good

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just great. So exciting

    ReplyDelete
  17. 每次都扣钱 我都不要用了

    ReplyDelete
  18. यो प्रयोग को लागि राम्रो छ जस्तो छ कार्यक्रम बिकसित कर्ता लाई धन्यवाद

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kisi file par password Laga Ho to kaise hataye ayenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hlo
    October27,2021 at 6:33AM most important plz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very easy applications and faster access app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No instant response of the report.
      The report is available after 12 hours or more

      Delete
  22. Guidance on how to perfectly use

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am not aware how to use this PFF

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree to the terms and conditions

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. After rename the file I didn't see it. Were it disappeared?

    ReplyDelete
  27. جان من درخطر است باید از کی کمک بگیرم

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gastón Mendoza


    Soldador

    Electricista titulado

    Mecánico

    ReplyDelete
  29. Using a single email address and password is easier to remember than using different emails and passwords as required by other applications sources.
    Yes, I do confuse myself with my other emails and passwords.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  30. I got tricked into this I already had Adobe PDF. They make it difficult to cancel

    ReplyDelete
  31. من بلد نیستم کی چکار کنم در افغانستان استم نیاز به کمک دارم حساب بانکی ندارم وضعیت اقتصادی هم خراب است

    ReplyDelete
  32. ترمیم موبیل و موبیل فروشی کوج دارم کی این روزها خرچه خدم پیدا نمی‌شه

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi please I want to cancel the subscription

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please how can I know my password on my PDF slimsmile1477@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  35. I forgot my password and i can't access anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to open a document but I forgot password

      Delete
  36. I've been trying to download a file but it keeps on writing you do not have a PDF reader APP

    ReplyDelete
  37. PDF Reader's is free
    If not
    Please cancel subscription if by mistake os activé
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  38. I feel so good with this medium it's nice

    ReplyDelete
  39. Iforgot my password for bank statement what I should do

    ReplyDelete
  40. Yes I am get 1 mobile phone vivo Y76 5G

    ReplyDelete
  41. I want the password it's requesting for a password

    ReplyDelete
  42. How can I get my password please help me

    ReplyDelete
  43. The pdf is now no longer openning my emails. It is showing a statement which before i finish reading it disappear

    ReplyDelete
  44. Bodo punya apps bagi iklan semasa I guna Waze ketika memandu ..boleh menyebabkan kemalangan

    ReplyDelete
  45. Merci, j,açceppte toutes les conditions

    ReplyDelete
  46. Merci bien, j,accepté toutes les conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm fed up with advert while using.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What my protector password l don't remember do that

    ReplyDelete
  49. All files have used my data from previous gmail account app for activity fraudulently

    ReplyDelete
  50. I don't want to have a subscription, please cancel the free access..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  51. bon courage pour les créateur des apliqation utile merci👍

    ReplyDelete
  52. En tout cas je vous félicite car cette application réduit le monde

    ReplyDelete
  53. FogottFor my password please help on how to reset it.paul from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  54. How to change my password or how to know my password.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Have you questions of advanced economics questions with solved an
    swers please support me by sending thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Please refund my money it's for my medication please help me to get my money back it was accidentally subscription I don't need this app.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  57. My child accidentally download this app she's 10 years old. and they took money from my Gcash account without my consent. Please refund my money it's for my medication I'm sorry. Please help me to get my money back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment